Please choose carefully the words, information, content, comments, messages, text, files, images, photos, videos, music, sounds, profiles, works of authorship or any other materials you post, upload, broadcast, link to, publish, display or otherwise make available on the Site or through the Service and any such content that you provide or make available to other Users (collectively, "User Content"). You are responsible for all of your User Content, as set forth below.
For clarification purposes, you retain all of your ownership rights in your User Content. However, unless EMG indicates otherwise, by submitting User Content to the Service you grant EMG and its affiliates a nonexclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, and fully sub-licensable right to use, display, perform, reproduce, publish, and distribute such User Content throughout the world via the Service. You also grant each User of the Service a nonexclusive license to access your User Content through the Service, and to use, reproduce, distribute, display, broadcast and perform such User Content as permitted through the functionality of the Service and pursuant to this Agreement. You grant EMG and its affiliates the right to use the name that you submit in connection with such User Content.
EMG may, at any time and with or without notice, insert and/or place sponsored songs, artists or other third party advertisements within User queues, playlists, radio stations and/or broadcasts.
EMG reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post, link to, or remove any User Content, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Service at any time, for any or no reason, with or without notice, and without liability. EMG has the right but not the obligation to remove or edit User Content, but does not regularly review User Content. You acknowledge that information or User Content provided by other Users may contain inaccurate, inappropriate or offensive material, products or services, and EMG assumes no responsibility or liability for any User Content.
By uploading User Content to the Service, you agree to allow EMG to use your User Content and trademarks, service marks, logos and other identifying marks ("Marks and Names") associated with your User Content, to promote (i) User Content and the Services, and (ii) EMG's relationship with you and any associated labels and distributors. In addition, EMG may include your Marks and Names in EMG's advertising, publicity and promotional materials. EMG's use of your Marks and Names will not create any right, title or interest in or to your Marks or Names, and all such use and goodwill associated therewith will inure solely to your benefit, as the case may be. You are solely responsible for any necessary payments that may become due to third parties as the result of your uploading, posting of or linking to the User Content and EMG's use thereof.
You will not submit User Content to the Service that is illegal, obscene, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties or objectionable. Prohibited User Content includes, but is not limited to, content that:
- Is obscene, patently offensive, or promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- Harasses or advocates harassment of another person;
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail", "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming";
- Consists of information that you know is false or misleading or promotes illegal activities or conduct that is abusive, threatening, obscene, defamatory or libelous;
- Consists of an illegal or unauthorized copy of a copyrighted work, such as sound recordings, musical compositions and videos in which you do not own the copyright (including CDs and tracks you may have purchased), unless you are otherwise legally entitled or have the necessary authority or permission from the copyright owner(s) to submit the content and to grant to EMG all of the license rights granted herein;
- Consists of computer programs or links to them or provides information to circumvent manufacturer-installed copy-protect devices;
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page);
- Provides material that exploits anyone in a sexual or violent manner, or solicits personal information from anyone;
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses;
- Solicits other Users' passwords or personally identifiable information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- Involves commercial activities and/or sales without EMG's prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barters, advertisements, or pyramid schemes; or
- Uses sexually suggestive imagery or any other unfair, misleading or deceptive content intended to draw traffic to the profile.
EMG reserves the right to investigate and take appropriate legal action against anyone who violates this provision, including without limitation, removing the offending User Content from the Service and/or terminating the membership or account of any violators.